In almost all Berlin memorial sites and regional museums, as well as a few historical museums and some other collections, admission is free. Click here for an overview.
Admission Free on Special Days
Some Berlin museums offer free entry once a week or once a month:
- Academy of Arts (Pariser Platz and Hanseatenweg): On Tuesday 3 pm to 7 pm
- Bröhan Museum: First Wednesday of the month, free guided tour at 5 pm
- Ceramic Museum Berlin: Last Monday of the month
- Deutsche Bank KunstHalle: On Monday
- KW Institute for Contemporary Art: On Thursday 6 pm to 9 pm as well as every first Sunday of the month
- Museum of Film and Television: On Thursday 4 pm to 8 pm
- Stadtmuseum Berlin: Märkisches Museum, Museum Ephraim-Palais, Museum Nikolaikirche, Düppel Historic Village: First Wednesday of the month
Free Entry for Children and Young People
In many Berlin museums, admission is free for children up to six. Often Museums offer family tickets.
For an overwiew of Berlin's Museums that offer free admission to young people, click here.